Today, by chance, I was viewing the "Legendaries" page on Serebii, and then I saw many new information:
1) If you are playing HeartGold, you can also obtain Lugia by obtaining the Silver Feather from a person in Pewter City. Then you will find Lugia at the bottom of Whirl Islands, at level 70.
2) If you are playing SoulSilver, you can also obtain Ho-Oh by obtaining the Gold Feather from a person in Pewter City. Then you will find Ho-Oh at the top/bottom (not sure) of Tin Tower, at level 70.
3) Articuno is found deep within the Seafoam Islands in Kanto.
4) Zapdos is found outside the Power Plant in Route 10 of Kanto.
5) Moltres is found within the Silver Cave, on the boundaries of Johto and Kanto.
All those birds are found at level 60.
6) After you beat most of the game, you will gain access to the Cerulean Cave. There, you will find Mewtwo at level 70 deep within the cave.
7) In HeartGold only, you get the Blue Orb(used to trigger Kyogre) from a man in Route 27 after obtaining the National Pokedex. After obtaining the orb, you need to go to a new cave west of Cianwood, where you'll find Kyogre at level 50.
8) In SoulSilver only, you get the Red Orb(used to trigger Groudon) from a man in Route 27 after obtaining the National Pokedex. After obtaining the orb, you need to go to a new cave west of Cianwood, where you'll find Groudon at level 50.
9) To be able to obtain Rayquaza within Heartgold/Soulsilver, you need to catch Groudon or Kyogre (depending on your game) and get the other legendary from the other game in a trade. When you have them both in your party, you speak to Professor Oak and he will give you the Green Orb. When you go to the cave west of Cianwood City, you will find Rayquaza at level 50. Note that only the Kyogre from HG and the Groudon from SS will trigger the Green Orb and therefore Rayquaza.
10) After obtaining the National Pokedex, Latios and Latias will start roaming the land of Kanto. They are both at level 50.
~What do you guys think of all this?!
My Opinion:I think that HG/SS are seriously over-packed with legendaries that are not related to the game itself, like the Lati@s and Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza (which fit into a Hoenn remake more than into HG/SS), as well as Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, all of which have been obtained in D/P/Pt.
However, it is still fun to have many legendaries :P
EDIT: Can any moderator edit the thread's title's "Inofmration" to "Information" please?
Last edited by Shadow; 09-09-2009 at 10:27 AM.
They also have the event going on from july 27th to august 27th to get the enigma stone, it allows you to get both latios and latias
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)